Sunday 2 December 2012

love sick

when i miss you , i close my eyes and i can see that person better .. i try to forget and erase but i get reminded of that persons more . i told my self lies , saying that person will be back but that person never said that ... '' you will come back , so all i can do is wait ... the sins because loving that person a lots , because of you , and because of sins , i'm sick of waiting and i'm crying with pain like this ...breaking up is fast but forgetting is hard . the love is painful and i'm hurt alone  



did you have to leaves ?

that far away from me ?



i should have loved you within all my life but you forget me .. now like a heartless person .. with all my life , that person that i love ,  that person only gave me tears and left the though love which i was hurt alone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment